We have an extensive clientele of both Landlords and Tenants and believe in both cases it is important that our clients are made aware of their legal rights and obligations. We are happy to advise and assist you with all aspects of the law in relation to commercial and residential property and offer clear advice and practical solutions on such matters as:-
- Possession / Eviction Proceedings
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Issues arising from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Landlords’ consents
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Leasehold enfranchisements
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
- Schedules of dilapidations
To ensure you benefit from the appropriate level of knowledge and experience at the right cost, we aim to identify problems that may arise during transactions but, more importantly, provide solutions.
Did you know in the majority of cases:-
- A Court Order is required to legally evict a tenant and to recover possession of your residential property?
- A valid Notice to Quit has to be effectively served, before court proceedings can be issued to recover possession of your property?
- Landlords must protect the tenants deposit with one of the government authorised tenancy deposit schemes; otherwise you face the possibility of a substantial court fine, and can be prevented from recovering possession of your residential property?