- If you need legal advice, please contact our experts
- Make an enquiry
Ash joined Steed & Steed in 2000 and was admitted to the partnership in 2002. He is Head of the firm’s Family Law Department.
Ash developed a keen interest in family law early on in his legal career and with over 20 years in practice he has helped many clients navigate what is often a very challenging time in their lives.
He specialises in divorce and finances including cohabitation disputes where a separating couple is not married, and assists his clients with arrangements for children to determine how much time they spend with each parent.
Ash also helps clients that are victims of domestic abuse in applications for non-molestation and occupation orders.
Ash’s approach is to accompany each of his clients throughout the process of their individual matter, to help them to find workable solutions, and where possible, to represent them in court.
Like all the lawyers in Steed & Steed’s Family Law Department Ash offers clients a free 30 minute consultation during which clients can explain their situation and he will give them some initial advice outlining the options available to them.
Ash supervises assistant lawyers in the firm.
- Anglia Ruskin University, LLB (Hons), 1994
- Anglia Ruskin University, Legal Practice Course, 1995
- Trainee Solicitor, 1995-1997
- Admitted as a solicitor, 1997
- The Law Society – Family Law Advanced
- Member of Resolution
T: 01376 552828
What Our Clients Say...
- "Huge thank you again to Ash for all his advice and especially patience! Have recommended his services already"
- "You have been extremely helpful and showed compassion and patience in my situation" Mr RC B - Norfolk
- "My new partner used you for her divorce. Very happy with service provided, will happily recommend you!" Mr ML - Chelmsford