- If you need legal advice, please contact our experts
- Make an enquiry
Janet joined Steed & Steed in 2000 and is a solicitor in the firm’s Residential Conveyancing Department.
Prior to joining Steed Janet was a Partner in firms in Kent and London. She has decades of experience in the field of residential conveyancing.
The scope of Janet’s conveyancing practice is broad and covers remortgages, property registration, lease extension, new builds, transfer of equity and buying or selling a leasehold or freehold property.
Janet studied at Lancaster Gate College of Law and was admitted as a solicitor in 1980
T: 01787 373387
What Our Clients Say...
- "We were extremely satisfied with our Solicitor (Mrs Janet Jenkins). It made moving house a less stressful experience thanks to her"
- "We can highly recommend Janet Jenkins. Very helpful, very informative, very fast and efficient service - Thank you" Mr and Mrs H
- "Just wanted to say a BIG “Thank You” for all your hep and hard work. I would definitely recommend you to anyone as you have been so good" BH
- "Thank you so much for your kindness and the work you have done on our behalf for the sale of our property" DJL