- If you need legal advice, please contact our experts
- Make an enquiry
Joanne joined Steed & Steed 2012 and is a solicitor in the firm’s Residential Conveyancing Department.
Joanne has worked in the field of property law for a decade and has wide-ranging experience in conveyancing. She regularly deals with matters including voluntary first registrations, new build purchases, transfers of equity and gifts of properties and lease extensions.
Joanne also acts on a daily basis for clients that are buying or selling freehold or leasehold residential property.
She appreciates that the decision to buy or sell a home can be a significant and important one for her clients. In order to guide and support them throughout the process she provides them with regular updates on the progress of their transaction. Additionally, to help ensure that each matter proceeds smoothly, she works collaboratively with the other lawyers and the estate agents involved in the transaction.
Joanne supervises assistant lawyers in the Conveyancing Department.
- Kingston University. LLB(Hons), 2006
- College of Law Guilford, Legal Practice Course, 2007
- Training contract, 2008 - 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor, 2010
T: 01787 373387
What Our Clients Say...
- "Jo Edwards is very professional, our estate agent said she was one of the most helpful solicitors he has dealt with"
- "Joanne Edwards did a fantastic job for us. She wasn’t above and beyond the call of duty. “What a star!”"
- "Jo Edwards was absolutely fantastic throughout and I will definitely recommend her to others..." Mrs H S
- "Couldn’t of asked for a more professional and friendly service. Never had any problem and would recommend to anyone. Joanne Edwards was absolutely fantastic"