- If you need legal advice, please contact our experts
- Make an enquiry
Michael joined Steed & Steed in 2015. He is a solicitor whose practice spans the Family Law Department and the Dispute Resolution Department.
Michael has more than a decade of experience in the field of family law. Throughout his career he has advised clients on a wide range of family law matters including divorce and financial matters, children law, co-habitation, domestic violence and injunctions.
Michael aims to advise and support his clients and to enable them to get through what can be quite a difficult time in their lives. He works with his clients, discusses their options and helps them find appropriate solutions for their individual circumstances.
Michael offers a free 30 minute consultation to family law clients during which they can discuss their situation and he will give them some initial advice outlining their options.
In his dispute resolution practice, Michael deals with civil litigation, including, inter alia, debt recovery, contract disputes, landlord & tenant and property litigation including possession claims, claims under Mobile Homes Act, boundary disputes, trusts of land disputes.
Michael also has a particular interest in the niche field of Park and Holiday Home law (under the Mobile Homes Act legislation). He has acted in proceedings in the Supreme Court establishing legal precedent concerning the Mobiles Home Act 1983: Telchadder v Wickland Holdings Ltd  UKSC 57.
- University of Essex, Bachelor of Law with Honours, 2004
- College of Law London, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice with Commendation, 2005
- Training contract, 2006-2008
- Admitted as a solicitor, 2008
T: 01376 552828
What Our Clients Say...
- "...Thank you so much for being kind and helpful from beginning to end..." ZM – Cambridge
- "Mike provided a professional service in dealing with my matrimonial matters " Mr K