We act for both Landlords and Tenants advise and assist them with all aspects of the law in relation to property and offer clear advice and practical solutions inlcuding such matters as:
- Possession / Eviction Proceedings
- Issues arising from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
Did you know in the majority of cases:
- A Court Order is required to legally evict a tenant and to recover possession of your residential property?
- A valid Notice to Quit has to be effectively served, before court proceedings can be issued to recover possession of your property?
- Landlords must protect the tenants deposit with one of the government authorised tenancy deposit schemes; otherwise you face the possibility of a substantial court fine, and can be prevented from recovering possession of your residential property?