What we do
For most people, buying a new home or selling your existing home can be one of the most important financial decisions you will make. It can also be a stressful time managing a major move and change in your life. Our experienced conveyancing team understands this. They also understand that a house purchase or a sale involves a chain of transactions which extends beyond your immediate control. They will work on your behalf to achieve a successful outcome for you by communicating with everyone involved in the process and acting quickly to minimise delays and ensure that your transaction runs smoothly.
Our conveyancing team also advises clients on a wide range of other conveyancing matters including:
- Buying a new build
- Buying or selling a parcel of land
- Auction sales and purchases
- Matrimonial conveyancing
- Plot sales and purchases
- Legal charges against properties to secure private lending from family members
- Purchasing a rented property under Right to Buy Legislation
- Purchasing a property under Help to buy Scheme
- Purchasing a property under Key Workers Schemes
- Housing association purchase or sale
- Declarations of Trust
- Deeds of variation/Rectification/Easement/Release in relation to leases
- Buying an investment property to let to tenants
- Voluntary First Registration
- Remortgaging a property
- Transfer of equity and gifts of property
To find out more about how we can help you with your property transaction, please contact one of our team.
Steed & Steed are members of the Law Society’s accredited Conveyancing Quality Scheme.